DO YOU BELIEVE IN MANIFESTATION?
Updated: Feb 21, 2022
You know, where it is thought that you visualize your desire and use the power of your imagination to make it a reality? Basically, make your dreams come true?
I remember the first time I watched the movie, "The Secret" about 13 years ago, the ideas discussed were fairly new to me. The Law of Attraction was mysterious and a little far out there. But it pulled on my interest and I had to understand it better.
The Law of Attraction asserts that like attracts like. That whether we realize it or not, we are responsible for bringing both positive and negative influences into our lives.
I really started digging deep into the scriptures to see what God had to say about this law and to understand if it really was possible to manifest things into our life.
After having studied this for years, my conclusion is,
1. The Law of Attraction is real and works with most things, but there are holes I don't understand. (see #6)
2. We have the ability to put this law to work if we understand the methods of manifesting and it WILL produce results.
3. One of the requirements to successfully manifest the things we want is to have a belief in a Higher Power.
4. It can be dangerous to think we can create the lives we want without including God as our partner. This is one of Satan's ploys within the world of manifesting. He tries to get people to think they can do it all by themselves...that they, alone, have the power to manifest things.
5. I would never dream of "designing" my life without God as my guide and partner.
6. I don't know if I believe some of the negative experiences or trials in our lives have come to us through the Law of Attraction. For example, did a 5 year old attract Leukemia? We need a bigger picture to understand the place of trials in our lives. Like many Christians, I believe in a spirit world, in which we lived before our earthly life and will be in again after our death. Could it be that some of our trials come into our lives because of either choices we made in the pre-existence spirit world for our growth and learning here in this mortal life? Or maybe they are consequences from choices we made before this mortal life? And lastly, we must pass through sorrow so we can know it's opposite, joy. Experiencing opposites helps us learn how to choose good vs evil. I do not know the answers but these possibilities speak to me and help me to feel comfortable with what I understand.
7. Natural laws such as faith and gratitude as taught in the bible are the foundation of manifesting the things we desire.
Instead of using the word MANIFESTING, I choose to use the phrase
➡️ "CREATING WITH GOD".
I believe He wants us to learn to create as He has and does.
Psalm 82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
We have His potential.
In all of my studies, I have discovered a pattern in the scriptures that teaches us how to create the lives we desire with God.
Because I want you to experience this incredible ability, creating what you want, I will be sharing one step of the pattern with my email subscribers every 3 days, starting 3 days from now.
To subscribe now, fill out the form ➡️
But you can get the whole system now if you prefer, along with all the components and downloadable PDFs that will assist you along your creating journey.
And... it's 70% off through Tuesday 2/21/22 for President's Day!
Our presidents had vision, especially Washington and Lincoln 🙂
These vision sheet spreads and instructions on the whole process down to the minute details are all part of my
Creating with Vision: Creating with God System
Create the life you envision, guided by God, with long term vision, visualization, affirmations, declarations, Miracle morning and evening habits.
(click the "Buy Now" button to see the discount)
Christians who are interested in finding and living their purpose can find similar content and join the growing community on ...
the private FACEBOOK GROUP, "Christians Moving Mountains"